Maybe you hate to write. Or you love to write, but don’t have time just now. Maybe you'd rather mark up a draft, or you'd like a fresh pair of eyes to look at your draft. Maybe you'd like a brainstorming buddy. Or maybe your time is better spent doing other things---trying cases, helping clients, building your business---knowing your writing projects are in good hands.
Whatever the reason, I can help. I've spent over seven years reading briefs for a living, and nine years teaching law school writing and drafting courses. I once practiced with a large firm and now have my own law practice. I'm fast, adaptable, and I understand your audience.
Life is short, and court deadlines are shorter. I offer custom-tailored writing and review, on deadline, at a price that makes sense for you and your clients. Whether it's your first draft or your last, I can help you make it better.
- Appellate briefs
- Motions (injunction, dismissal, summary judgment, excluding evidence, Daubert, post-trial)
- Proposed orders
- Proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law
- Complaints and petitions
- Jury instructions and special verdict forms
- Pre-mediation submissions
- Pre-trial submissions
- Expert witness report review and revision