In 2003 I moved to Minnesota to clerk for the Honorable James M. Rosenbaum of the federal district court. I served as Judge Rosenbaum's career clerk until his retirement, and later had the opportunity to work with the Honorable Ann D. Montgomery and the Honorable Arthur J. Boylan. In 2011, I started my own firm, focusing on federal civil rights and employment litigation.
I am always looking for opportunities to meet good people and work on interesting cases.
- J.D. cum laude, NYU School Law 1995 (Review of Law and Social Change)
- B.A. cum laude, College of William & Mary 1992
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the District of Minnesota, the Southern District of New York, and the Eastern District of New York
- Federal Bar Association, Minnesota Chapter - co-chair, Law School Outreach Committee
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
Contact me at (612) 367-7135 or by email for more information.