A New Jersey native now enthusiastically transplanted to Minnesota, I joined the litigation department of Debevoise & Plimpton in New York in 1995, and in 2000 joined the faculty of the Lawyering Program at New York University School of Law.
In 2003, I moved to Minnesota to clerk for the Honorable James M. Rosenbaum, then-Chief Judge of Minnesota's federal district court. I served as Judge Rosenbaum's career clerk until his retirement. Later I had the opportunity to work with the Honorable Ann D. Montgomery and the Honorable Arthur D. Boylan. I also served as adjunct faculty at William Mitchell College of Law and the University of Minnesota Law School.
In September 2011 I started my firm, focusing on federal civil rights and employment litigation, and freelance assistance to lawyers in need of a friend in federal court.
- J.D. cum laude, NYU School Law 1995 (Review of Law and Social Change)
- B.A. cum laude, College of William & Mary 1992
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the District of Minnesota, the Southern District of New York, and the Eastern District of New York
Memberships & and Affiliations
- Federal Bar Association, Minnesota Chapter - co-chair, Law School Outreach Committee
- Minnesota State Bar Association / Hennepin County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Master Gardeners
- Conflict Resolution Center
Contact me at (612) 367-7135 or by email for more information.